Skip to main content

How to reserve space (campsites, shooting sports, rooms. amphitheater, climbing wall, etc) at the OEC, Cornhusker Council

The Outdoor Education Center offers BB gun shooting, archery, slingshots, soccer field, open fields, indoor rock wall, 5 stand, meeting room rentals and event rentals. 

If your unit would like to camp and enjoy other activities, you will need to fill out the online rental form and submit it. 

You can find the form here: