Seven Feathers District Fall Camporee 2023
“Antonine Barada, (Nebraska’s Paul Bunyan} Bigger than Life”
Featuring: Genealogy (MB), Folklore/History (American Heritage MB), Storytelling (communications MB) and Feats of Strength (personal fitness MB) activity opportunities.
Friday October 6-8, 2023
Join us for the Gilwell Games Salt Valley District Camporee that is open to all Scouts and leaders in a Scouts BSA Troop, Venture Crew, Explorer Post, or Sea Scout unit. Per the BSA Guide to Safe Scouting, Webelos and AOL Scouts may only attend the Saturday’s activities (not overnight) and must be invited by a Troop.
Friday October 6, 2023-Sunday October 8, 2023
Calling all adult females that are active in Scouting, or interested in becoming more active. Join current Scouters, Scouts and members of the community as we learn skills; discuss equipment, problem solve real life scenarios, and support each other.
Sunday, October 15th 2-4pm
Calling all Wood Badge Alumni! Come join in an evening of fellowship and fun with your fellow critters. Silent auction and socializing starts at 5:30pm with dinner beginning around 6:30pm.
Sunday, October 22nd
Join your districts monthly roundtable.
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Effective Sept. 1, 2023, Cub Scout packs who are conducting their own overnight camping activity may now camp up to two consecutive nights. Cub Scout packs who are conducting their own overnight camping activities must continue to have at least one registered adult leader who is trained in Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO), oversees the planning and is in attendance for the pack campout
We have been given a new address. We have NOT moved, just changed our address to:
800 S 120th
Lincoln, NE 68520
The Outdoor Education Center offers BB gun shooting, archery, slingshots, soccer field, open fields, indoor rock wall, 5 stand, meeting room rentals and event rentals.
Fill out the online rental form and submit back to the Council.
Understanding how to register for an event:
From the registration page:
- Click on the green, register button.
- Continue as guest or Log in
- The guest button moves you through the process slower, as you will have to enter all of your information manually every time you register for an event.
- The log in button will save your information and allow you to upload your unit roster (makes it quicker when signing the unit up for events). Please note: This is specific per user!
- Fill out the registration contact information. This is the person who we will be contacting when we send out communications about the event (what to bring, expectations, changes, etc). This is also the person that will receive all of the documentation from events like MBU and Camp.
- Next, fill in everyone that is coming to the event.
- If you are registering yourself for an event, you will need to re-enter your information as the participant (adult leader, whatever the event is requiring).
- If you are registering youth, you will add their information under the youth tabs. NOTE: when registering for events you may need to know a lot about each youth, medical concerns, allergies, dietary restrictions, emergency contact name, phone number and email (this is a benefit of the LOG IN key, which will save all of that information).
- Once the information is complete, it is time to check out. Make sure the "update information" button is NOT showing red.
- When everyone's information is updated, click to the checkout. Depending on the event you may have payment options. Choose your option and click "checkout". Fill out your billing information and acknowledge the cancelation policy. Last step, enter your method of payment.
- Payment types: Electronic Check: need routing number and account number, Credit Card, Unit account: this requires a code, which the Cubmaster/Scoutmaster/Committee Chair can contact us to receive, or mailing a check, although this option gets shut off earlier so we can guarantee payment is in the office before the event starts. Once completed, click on "authorize payment"..
- You will be sent a confirmation email with your registration number and the event. You can go back into your registration at anytime.
For further assistance, please contact Paula Rezek at 402-488-6023 or email@example.com to assist you with any registration needs.