The Third Annual Central Region Program Symposium is being held in Des Moines, Iowa. The event is open to all adult Scouters, and includes program content focused on
• Sea Scouts
The day-long program includes presentations by Regional and National representatives. Registration
includes all course materials including your own copy of the personal development text, continental
breakfast, delicious lunch and, a great dinner.
Please reserve your place early, as registration will be limited to the
first 100 Scouters.
See you in Iowa at the Central Region Program Symposium on March 21st!
• Welcome: Kris Zahrobsky, Central Region VP Program
• What’s New At Scouting U: Joel Eacker, Scouting U Vice-
• Dinaz Kachhi-Jiwani, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy Specialist, Office
of Diversity, Boy Scouts of America National Office
• Personal Development Book Presentation: The New Breed.
o Understanding and Equipping the 21st Century Volunteer
• Central Region Training, Advancement, Venturing, and Sea Scout
presentations by Regional and National representatives
• SOAR program analysis
• Regional Strategic Planning
• Wood Badge Program Updates
• National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT)
• Speakers from the Central Region Executive Committee
• Fireside Chats with Regional and National representatives