Calling all Troops, Teams & Crews!
If you are planning fun and exciting programs for your Scouts to participate in, then the Camp Card program is for you! Camp Cards offer a perfect way for your Scouts to “Earn their own way” to Adventure. The Cornhusker Council is excited to continue the Camp Card Program for units. This program is easy to participate in and easy for Scouts and families to take advantage of. Sale will be March 20th-April 28th, 2017.
Units participating in this program will earn 50% commission ($2.50) on each $5 Camp Card they sell. Now is the time to Commit for your unit to participate in the Sale!
The sale will begin on March 20th and run through April 28th giving units 6 weeks to sell and close out their accounts. By signing up for a specific number of cards, your unit is committed to selling a minimum of 50% of those cards. For example: Unit orders 100 cards, unit must pay for a minimum of 50 cards @ $2.50/card
The card sells for $5, and the offers on the card give the buyer immediate savings greater than their investment… For example, one of the “Single Use” offers on the card is $5 off your $50 purchase at Russ’s IGA. So that $5 used to purchase the card is a donation given to a Scout trying to earn his way to adventure! The buyer of the card isn’t out anything! In fact, with the other offers on the card that can be used throughout the year, the buyer is way ahead of their $5 investment. There is also
What is on the card?
Big things are the major offers and are single use.
- $5 off $50 purchase at Russ's IGA
- $20 off $150 purchase at Cabela's
Multiple use offers include:
- $3 off any family size pizza at Papa Murphy’s
- $2 off any large pizza at Casey’s
- Buy one-get-one free chicken sandwich at Burger King
- $23.95 oil, lube, filter & 4-wheel tire rotation at Graham Tire
- NEW THIS YEAR! “Entertainment Savers Guide” on-line opportunity with over 400,000 offers across the country. There’s a code to get more coupons online. Your access code allows you to choose 10 free premium offers and unlimited frequent value offers. Users receive access throughout 2017 with 10 premium single-use offers and unlimited multi-use offers at over 400,000 merchant locations