What does the Popcorn Sale provide?
The Popcorn sale plays an important role in supporting our units and the Cornhusker Council. A portion of every sale supports your unit as well as the Council’s operating budget. Your participation in popcorn sales helps provide some of the following services from the Cornhusker Council:
• Unit Accident Insurance for EVERY unit in the Council
• Council activities trailer for day camps, district and other council events as well as unit events
• Increased inventory in the Scout Shop stocked with more merchandise for your Scouting needs
• Saturday hours and an “800” phone line for your convenience
• Free training or training offered at a minimal cost, so that our Scouts have the very best leadership possible
• Professional staff that is here to help support your unit, district, and council programs