The Cornhusker Council is happy to announce a Council wide Scout Spirit Week! In honor of National Constitution and Citizenship Day (September 17th), all Scouts are encouraged to honor our Country.
Here’s how to celebrate #ScoutSpirit week:
- Scouts and Leaders wear your uniform to School or work and don’t forget to take a photo to share with your favorite school administrator, teacher or coworkers. Share these on social media using #ScoutSpirit
- Provide a Flag Ceremony for School, PTA, Football game or any other public venue. Don’t miss out the opportunity to teach others what you have learned in Scouting; such as how to fold a flag. Keep it short and fun. Don’t forget share your fun with others.
- Present an assembly at your School on the American Flag or the Constitution. Don’t forget keep it simple, fun and share with others.
- Work with your Scouting professionals to promote an upcoming Scout event using: posters, flyers, invitations, buddy invitations, social media, and best of all your voice.
- Share your Scouting stories with friends or coworkers. It starts like this “What did you do this weekend… I went (camping, hiking, shooting bb) with the Scouts.
- Use some of the great Scout Me In images as frames on social media posts or make your own. You can find Scout Me In images at: https://goo.gl/D98VWW
Most of all show and share your Scout Spirit with others! We want to see your best pics, videos or stories on the web using #ScoutSpirit