It’s a Cub Scout Day Camp in the Evening! A great opportunity for Cub Scouts, all boys that have just finished Kindergarten through 4th grade. (Tiger Cubs entering first grade in the Fall of 2017 must have an adult partner with them)
What’s the cost? Scouts pay $15 for one camp, $10 each for additional camps
Adult volunteers and Troop volunteers are free
How do I sign up? http://www.cornhuskercouncil.org/cubcamps/
What should I bring? Sack Dinner, Water, Backpack, Optional: Bug Spray, Sun Screen
What will I get? A Day Camp T-Shirt, a Twilight Patch, and lots of fun!
Questions? Contact District Exec: Heidi Daubendiek firstname.lastname@example.org
or Twilight Camp Director: Kerry Florell email@example.com
- June 2nd, Canoeing: Ride in a canoe on the water and learn the paddling strokes, play some games, and learn about the water cycle
- June 15th, Hiking: Enjoy Archery, learn about nature while hiking through the woods, and get your very own kit with the Cub Scout 6 Essentials.
- July 18, Duty to God: Join us for an inter-faith worship service, a card-making service project, making a brag vest for your activity patches, and learning about how to earn religious emblems
- July 23, Swimming: Play games in the pool with your Cub Scout friends
- August 1, Baseball: Warm up playing catch with high school and college baseball players, and join us for our own scout baseball game before the Saltdogs Game begins. Bring a Baseball Mitt if you have one!
- August 11, Campfire: Join us for Archery and BB Guns before we sing songs and act out skits in front of the campfire to end the summer